Brand: XenonDepot

B-LED-XD-T10-HR

$0.00

PRODUCT OPTIONS

PART #: 1 x XD.LED174

Items in this Kit are on CLEARANCE!
Clearance Items are Non-Refundable

DESCRIPTION

Introducing our T10 194 Xtreme LED Bulbs – the ultimate solution for upgrading your vehicle's lighting both inside and out. These compact ceramic replacement bulbs are designed to enhance your lighting experience with pure-white brilliance. Featuring a genuine CREE LED emitter, these bulbs deliver an impressive 60 lumen output, exceeding the brightness requirement by 20%. Our innovative thermal management sets us apart. Crafted entirely from ceramic, these bulbs are built to withstand higher environmental temperatures, ensuring durability that surpasses cheaper plastic alternatives. By directly mounting the CREE LED diode onto the ceramic body, we've maximized heat dissipation efficiency, guaranteeing exceptional brightness and reliability. Don't settle for inferior alternatives. Our T10 194 Xtreme LED Bulbs offer unparalleled fitment and illumination. Elevate your vehicle's lighting with our Mini LED Fog Light Bulbsature ceramic design that ensures hassle-free installation and proper connectivity.

FEATURES & BENEFITS

• Brilliant Illumination: Genuine CREE LED emitter for dazzling 60-lumen output.
  • Durable Ceramic Design: Ensures resilience and superior thermal management.
  • Efficient Heat Dissipation: CREE LED on ceramic body maximizes reliability.
  • Universal Fit: Mini LED Fog Light Bulbsature ceramic design and IEC spec base ensure perfect connectivity.
  • Superior Upgrade: Outshines tower-style LEDs or plastic models in brightness and durability.

WHAT’S INCLUDED

• LED Bulbs: 2x (One Pair) T10 Xtreme LED Bulbs

WARRANTY INFORMATION

This XenonDepot product includes a 2 Year limited warranty, serviced and supported by the XenonDepot team in Atlanta, GA. This warranty does not cover modifications, alterations, or misuse. For additional information, contact us. Refunds Not Accepted.

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS

• Intensity: 60lm

• Power: 0.8w

• Material: Ceramic (Base)

• Light Source: CREE MLE 6000K (Neutral White)

LINE DRAWINGS

COMPATIBILITY

• Cross Compatibility: 158, 161, 168, 168NA, 175, 194, 194NA, 2821, 2825, 2827, 2886X, 3652, PA175

INSTALLATION DOCUMENTS

T10 194 Xtreme LED Bulbs: Xtreme LED T10 / 194 ceramic LED Replacement bulbs can be used in both exterior and interior LED light upgrades. These compact bulbs feature a genuine CREE LED emitter for a pure-white 60 lumen output - which makes them approximately 20% brighter than the 50 lumen requirement.

Thermal Management: The body of the bulb is made entirely out of ceramic to ensure the bulb can withstand higher environment temperatures--way better then lower priced plastic alternatives. We've also taken the pioneering step of mounting the CREE LED diode right onto the ceramic body to create the highest possible heat dissipation efficiency -- they're bright and reliable.

Dare to Compare: You'll find alternate T10 LED "tower style" with multiple diodes, or similar looking plastic models, but you'll find that many other simply won't fit in a T10 application, or produce sufficient light output. Our miniature ceramic design ensures you'll have no fitment issues, and the IEC spec base ensures the bulb properly connects into your vehicle's stock harness.

Xenon Depot XTR T10 / 194 LED Bulbs

by -

Got these bulbs for shipping only
Really nice lights

Easy to install!

by -

Easy to install!

T10/194 LED bulbs

by -

I bought these to replace the Halogen footwell bulbs in my vehicle. The difference in brightness is quite noticeable. This was a great upgrade.

Could not get this to fit.

by -

I really wanted to like things lights, but I could not get them to fit into my license plate, side markers or backup light sockets on my 2018 Tacoma. The base needs to be just a little smaller in diameter to make them fit (maybe I just got an odd pair). See my uploaded picture comparing the size of this LED to another.

Map Light LED Bulbs

by -

Replaced my 2013 Ford F-150 map light bulbs with 194 LED bulbs and they are much brighter now. Very pleased and looking to do additional LED upgrades now..

Great map light bulbs

by -

I just replaced all 4 map lights in my Äò16 Tundra crew max with these and I couldn't be happier. They are bright but soft enough they don't blind you. They really freshened up the interior of my truck and I've been complimented by people riding in my truck on them!

Great product in a line

by -

Great product in a line of great products from HR

Led lights

by -

Work perfect great price.

Not the best for my desired use but...

by -

I was hoping that these bulbs would work as backup lights . They are way whiter than stock but seem to produce less usable light. However if you intended use is interior lighting they would be great.

Everything went good with the

by -

Everything went good with the order. Bulbs were revived in a timely manner. Product quality was above expectation. I would use Headlight revolution again.