LED Bulbs

T10/194: XTR LED

B-LED-XD-T10-HR

PART #: 1 x XD.LED170

[ In Stock: 0 pieces ]

Product Details

T10 194 Xtreme LED Bulbs: Xtreme LED T10 / 194 ceramic LED Replacement bulbs can be used in both exterior and interior LED light upgrades. These compact bulbs feature a genuine CREE LED emitter for a pure-white 60 lumen output - which makes them approximately 20% brighter than the 50 lumen requirement.

Thermal Management: The body of the bulb is made entirely out of ceramic to ensure the bulb can withstand higher environment temperatures--way better then lower priced plastic alternatives. We've also taken the pioneering step of mounting the CREE LED diode right onto the ceramic body to create the highest possible heat dissipation efficiency -- they're bright and reliable.

Dare to Compare: You'll find alternate T10 LED "tower style" with multiple diodes, or similar looking plastic models, but you'll find that many other simply won't fit in a T10 application, or produce sufficient light output. Our miniature ceramic design ensures you'll have no fitment issues, and the IEC spec base ensures the bulb properly connects into your vehicle's stock harness.

HR Tested: Here at Headlight Revolution, we spend a lot of time installing and testing the products you'll find for sale. We don't favor any particular brand, so our commitment to you is that we'll deliver the best product for your application, period. To see all of the compatible lighting upgrades for your vehicle, use the Buyer's Guide on our homepage! Be sure to check out the HR YouTube channel for hundreds of helpful install and review videos!

Product Specs

• Compatibility

• Cross Compatibility: 158, 161, 168, 168NA, 175, 194, 194NA, 2821, 2825, 2827, 2886X, 3652, PA175

• Tech Specs

• Intensity: 60lm

• Power: 0.8w

• Material: Ceramic (Base)

• Dimensions: 10.3mm DIA, 25.9mm L

• Light Source: CREE MLE 6000K (Neutral White)

Product Reviews

4.5 out of 5 stars

58 Reviews   Write a Review

4 out of 5 stars

Very nice!

Daniel Stanciu

Very nice!

5 out of 5 stars

Put in the wife's micra

Colton Robinson

Put in the wife's micra for the front marker lights. These are bright enough to actually fill the small void the headlights leave in front of the car

5 out of 5 stars

Simple

Latisha Livingston

Like the brightness and yet not too bright. Simple and not regretting my purchase.

5 out of 5 stars

Simple Upgrade

Kevin Tingle

Took 2 minutes to upgrade to these lights and they look great. Fits the Yukon/Tahoe rear license plate lights. Also known as the w5w light.

4 out of 5 stars

Not as bright as I'd

Alexander Schroader

Not as bright as I'd hoped, but they're OK. Brighter than 2-thirds of the other LED's I've tried.

5 out of 5 stars

Best I've ever bought

Carlos Flores

Awesome awesome awesome. These light truly surprised me. Love them

2 out of 5 stars

Not worth the upgrade. OEM

Aldo Hiciano

Not worth the upgrade. OEM was brighter.

3 out of 5 stars

Xenon bulbs 194

Kevin King

There okay, frosted lense not super bright.

4 out of 5 stars

Very bright! I will give 4stars. Bc not super-white color.

Jay Ly

Color: 4500-5000k
Only thing i don't like is not Super white.
I like color: 6000-6500k
Quality is good.

5 out of 5 stars

Perfect fitment

Mason Medrow

These bulbs fit perfectly in my application where the same style bulb from other brands would not.